MORGANE HORN COACHING
Last updated: March 1, 2022.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) may include, but is not limited to:
2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY WWW.MORGANEHORN.COM
We apply the following principles when processing your personal data:
1. We only collect personal data for intended, explicit and legitimate purposes;
2. We do not collect data beyond what is necessary to fulfil these purposes;
3. We do not use personal data for any purpose other than that for which it was conveyed, except as specified herein or with your prior consent;
4. We do not transfer personal data to third parties except as specified herein or with your prior consent;
5. We do our best to ensure that the information is up to date and encourage you to periodically check your personal data;
6. We implement technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction or against accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorised access as well as against any other form of illicit processing;
7. Apart from what is specified herein, we do not keep personal data beyond the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or for which they are the subject of deferred processing or when required by law.
3. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
The personal data we collect and process concerns: your email address, phone number and your name which we collect with your consent when you subscribe to our newsletter, workshops or other events; or when you contact us via the contact form on www.morganehorn.com. The newsletter allows us to send you exclusive content and to keep you informed of the news of the website and/or of the Beyond Great Sex podcast and its author Morgane Horn via periodic e-mails.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We provide you with information about the content published on www.morganehorn.com and/or on the Beyond Great Sex podcast, its news, events, and other similar content related to the website and/or the podcast and their author, Morgane Horn. In this regard, our processing will depend on your consent, and each email sent to you contains an immediate unsubscribe link.
5. WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is stored and maintained within the European Economic Area (EEA).
In the event of a transfer of your personal data to a third country, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), valid laws and regulations concerning such transfers are disclosed, and applicable legal and security safeguards are disclosed. taken prior to such transfers.
6. OUR TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent required by law, court order or by order of a competent public authority and for law enforcement purposes. Additionally, we may share your personal data with the following levels:
1) Third parties to establish, assert or defend the rights of Morgane Horn Coaching.
2) Third parties in the event of a merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other assignment of all or part of the assets of Morgane Horn Coaching (including and without restriction in the context of bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
3) Other third parties subject to your consent.
When we transmit your personal data to a third party, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are bound by confidentiality obligations regarding the protection of your personal data. The transmission is carried out in compliance with legal requirements, including by entering into data processing agreements with the relevant third parties, to ensure that personal data is only processed pursuant to our instructions, the law and regulations in force, and for the use specified by us, and to apply the appropriate security measures.
7. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. How long we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it.
Personal data in connection with the mailings that we send to you are kept and processed for a period of two (2) years from the date on which you either unsubscribe from the newsletter or subscribe without confirmation.
Relevant personal information will be deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods, unless this data can be legitimately retained and processed for other purposes for which we have a legal framework.
8. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Morgane Horn Coaching, a company headquartered at 47 Boulevard de Courcelles 75008 Paris.
9. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to receive and access the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Morgane Horn Coaching in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit this data to any third party of your choice. Your personal data processed by Morgane Horn Coaching can be accessed by simple request at email@example.com.
10. UPDATING AND/OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We encourage you to update your personal data provided to Morgane Horn Coaching if a change occurs. You can do this by sending us a request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Certain processing activities by Morgane Horn Coaching may depend on your consent. In this regard, you will be entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out before your withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, Morgane Horn Coaching and third parties involved in the processing of personal data will cease to process your personal data, except and insofar as the processing or continued storage is authorised or required by legislation on personal data or other applicable laws and regulations. Note that following the withdrawal of your consent, Morgane Horn Coaching may not be able to respond to your requests or provide you with its services.
12. RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING AND RIGHT TO OBJECT TO IT
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if the latter is incorrect, if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of your personal data, if the company Morgane Horn Coaching no longer needs your personal data for processing purposes, but you request that this data be kept for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing and that the verification aimed at determining whether Morgane Horn Coaching still has a legitimate interest in the personal data is pending. For our contact details, see section 15.
At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. To do this, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
13. USE BY CHILDREN
The website www.morganehorn.com is not aimed at children and its intention is not to attract them. Minors must obtain the express consent of their parents or legal representative before providing personal data. If we learn from a parent or legal representative or by other means that a child under the age of sixteen has provided their personal data to Morgane Horn Coaching, we will delete the child's personal data in our possession.
15. CONTACT DETAILS